DSPs For Conference
Rooms Of All Sizes
One Software Platform
For Easy Commissioning
Platform For Both
Audio And Video
- Uses AVB/TSN for digital media transport, but is also compatible with Dante™ and CobraNet®
- A single design software environment for both audio and video projects (no workarounds required)
- Shared DSP model means never buying more processing power than you need
- Architectural flexibility allows you to design a system exactly the way you want
- Scalability that makes it easy to add endpoints or DSP without redesigning from scratch
- Beamtracking ceiling microphones actively track and intelligently mix conversations
- Guaranteed system transit latency and precise time synchronization for automated lip sync management
- Easily connect to soft codec conferencing providers via USB
- Platform certification from major VoIP providers including Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, and Shortel
- AEC and ANC offer enhanced capabilities for distinguishing between human speech and noise
- Transmits 4K60 video with port-to-port latency of 1 to 1.5 frames
We offer flexible, powerful solutions for AV installations large & small.
Our flagship platform, Tesira is the world’s only integrated, networked audio and video processing and distribution platform. Sophisticated, adaptive DSP is the core of what Biamp does and what Tesira delivers. Tesira SERVER and SERVER-IO are configurable I/O DSPs, while TesiraFORTÉ devices are fixed I/O DSPs available in different models optimized for specific applications. Rounding out Tesira DSPs are the TesiraLUX video encoders and decoders. All Tesira products can be configured and managed using Tesira software, helping you create the dynamic, efficient AV systems your customers need. With a single networked platform, Tesira truly is enterprise-wide media made simple.
- TesiraFORTÉ AI
- TesiraFORTÉ AVB AI
- TesiraFORTÉ DAN AI
- TesiraFORTÉ CI
- TesiraFORTÉ AVB CI
- TesiraFORTÉ DAN CI
- TesiraFORTÉ VT
- TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT
- TesiraFORTÉ DAN VT
- TesiraFORTÉ AVB VT4
- TesiraFORTÉ DAN VT4
- TesiraCONNECT TC-5
- TesiraCONNECT TC-5D
- Tesira EX-IN
- Tesira EX-AEC
- Tesira EX-IO
- Tesira EX-OUT
- Tesira EX-MOD
- Tesira EX-UBT
- Parlé TCM-X Ceiling
- Parlé TCM-XA Ceiling
- Parlé TCM-XEX Ceiling
- Parlé TTM-X Tabletop
- Parlé TTM-XEX Tabletop
- Parlé TCM-1 Pendant
- Parlé TCM-1A Pendant
- Parlé TCM-1EX Pendant
- Tesira DSP-2
- Tesira AVB-1
- Tesira DAN-1
- Tesira SCM-1
- Tesira SIC-4
- Tesira SEC-4
- Tesira SAC-4
- Tesira SOC-4
- Tesira STC-2
- Tesira SVC-2
You’ve got more projects on your schedule than ever. That’s why Tesira is here.
Tesira is Biamp’s flagship audio and video platform, and a true networked media system. The Tesira platform is loaded with audio and video processing capabilities all of which are designed and commissioned from a single software platform, saving you time and resources.
Tesira devices are built to handle anything.
The Tesira platform supports popular AV network protocols, including AVB/TSN, CobraNet®, and Dante®. Tesira supports technologies that meet your AV and networking needs now and well into the future.
Audio Video Bridging/Time Sensitive Networking is a media transport platform designed to transfer synchronized, low latency audio and video streams over Ethernet networks.
Networked video has become a professional must-have. However, the challenge remains for ensuring the media streams arrive at the right place, at the right time.
Biamp has built its reputation on great sound. It’s been our business for 40+ years. Our technology allows conversation to flow naturally and be heard, whether you are communicating on a conference call, in a lecture hall, or in a courtroom.
Networked Media Systems (NMS) are the natural evolution away from isolated systems, and are designed to maximize system resources while simplifying system administration. Our Tesira and Vocia DSP platforms support a number of different NMS configurations, allowing us to effectively support a wide range of installation use cases.
Beamtracking technology allows a single microphone to cover a wide area with little to no setup, since the microphone identifies and locks to a signal source—even if the person speaking is moving around.